Full-time employment offers paths for employees that are challenging and encourage them to learn and grow. Meanwhile, part-time offerings are flexible with ample events or shifts that work for employees with scheduling needs. See below for a sampling of career paths within the CRVA.
Full-time: Sales, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Research, Information Technology, Operations, Event Management, Food & Beverage and Administration
Part-time: Events, Operations, Customer Service, Food & Beverage and Administration
- The CRVA offers a number of competitive benefits that complement its “employee first” culture. Benefits vary based on part-time vs. full-time employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Retirement Plans (NCLGRS, 401A, and 457)
- Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Income Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life coverage
- NC 529 College Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional and Learning development opportunities
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Parking Stipend
- Direct Deposit
The CRVA is also committed to a robust learning and development program. Our employees take the initiative and step outside their comfort zones to build skills and knowledge to advance the work we do and their own careers. We believe in promoting from within and developing future leaders. Employees can regularly take advantage of opportunities to further their professional development. Training offerings range from skill courses such as computer or English as a Second Language (ESL) classes to management curriculum that focuses on conflict management, developing others and leadership. The CRVA also promotes training in areas including, but not limited to, diversity & inclusion, safety and health & wellness.